Saturday, October 31, 2009

Cash limit in air travel from Canada to India?

I will be travelling from Canada to India in a couple of weeks time. I would like to know if I can carry cash in CAD along with me. If i can carry, what is the limit ? should I carry some proof of income or is there any procedure for it?



Cash limit in air travel from Canada to India?auto financing





If ouy%26#039;re gonna be off the beaten track it%26#039;d probably be much easier to cash USD or GBP - Why not just take that or Travellers Cheques?



Why not just use an ATM when you get there?



I%26#039;m sure there%26#039;s no limit to how much you can take - within reason (I doubt you%26#039;ll be wandering around with a suitcase stuffed with millions of dollars - even if you were I%26#039;m sure there%26#039;s no law against it)



Why would you need proof of income - am I missing something?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive