Thursday, October 29, 2009

Can I still cash it?

I found a check tonite, from my job that I quit a few weeks ago. The check is for $9 but is dated Dec. 15, 2007. It doesnt say on it that it has to be cashed within 30 days or anything like that and is from a chain fast food restraunt. Will a bank still cash it?



Can I still cash it?military loans





if the check is out to date. bank tellers wont accept it. they will request for a counter sign at the back. that requires the signature of the check owner. so better go to that Chinese store and have it counter signed.



Can I still cash it? loan



Probably, but I would go to a teller to cash it. Say nothing. If they ask, just say %26quot;Oh, I had left it in my jacket pocket, and I just found it.%26quot; Most cheques are good for a year. So you should be safe.|||yes|||i%26#039;m pretty sure you can cash company checks before 6 months.. it won%26#039;t hurt to try..



but..



why do you wanna check for 9 bucks?|||Yes. You can cash the check as long as it%26#039;s your name on the check, but if you don%26#039;t bank where you go to cash it, it requires two forms of identification to cash it like a drivers license and a debit card from another bank. A check is typically good for 6 months if not otherwise so you still have plenty of time. For a 9 dollar check, they wont be hesitant to do so, especially if you already have an account there.|||yes its under 180 days|||The bank will still accept the check. Unless otherwise stated checks are good for 6 months. US Government checks are good for 1 year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive