Saturday, October 31, 2009

Flight to Europe on Northwest Airlines (Summer Cash & Miles)?

The Spring Cash %26amp; Miles only applies if you fly between April 10 and June 9, 2007. Not only that, but all travel that involves the Spring Cash %26amp; Miles must be completed by June 12, 2007. The tickets must be purchased no later than May 26, 2007. But what if you aren%26#039;t flying until late June? Is it worth waiting until the Summer Cash %26amp; Miles to redeem your miles for a cheaper flight to Europe? I suspect that more people will travel during the summer, so it will be hard to find a less expensive flight to Europe without a frequent flyer discount. Has anyone had WorldPerks long enough to know whether or not the Summer Cash %26amp; Miles is worth waiting for? Or should I just go ahead and buy a ticket to Europe and put more miles on my account? Thank you in advance for your responses.



Flight to Europe on Northwest Airlines (Summer Cash %26amp; Miles)?car financing





I%26#039;ve been NW ff 10 years. I%26#039;m very familiar with the cash and miles offers. However, I don%26#039;t ever recall a summer cash-n-miles offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive