Saturday, October 31, 2009

Cash cab??

has anyone tried to find the cash cab in nyc? you knkow the show on discovery channel



Cash cab??education loans





I live in Indiana now but I%26#039;m going back home to Connecticut in a month and plan on making a trip to NYC. Hopefully I%26#039;m lucky and land the cash cab. I love that show and think it would be really neat to be on it.



Cash cab?? loan13,000 cabs in New York your chances of getting him are slim ..like a lotto.lol But,I agree im addicted to that show and take home chef... its fun trivia the whole family sits and fights to answer question. Report It

|||i wish. there%26#039;re thousands of cab in nyc. if ur lucky, then good luck.|||there are so many cabs in NY..its like finding a needle in a haystack..good luck!|||i love that show but im in cali we dont have cabs well not that many to bad i know all the answers lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive