Saturday, October 31, 2009

One of my friend has $30,000 cash without paying any taxes so how can he invest that money in the bu

total cash income. what to do with that much cash how to make it legal income any loophols



One of my friend has $30,000 cash without paying any taxes so how can he invest that money in the business?mortgage





Well, probably the best solution would be to put your $$$ into a high interest account overseas @12% APY.



Contact me for more details (email me through my profile).



Best of luck!



One of my friend has $30,000 cash without paying any taxes so how can he invest that money in the business?

loan



Join the Donald Trump Institute.|||you mean he runs a cash business and made 30,000 and didn%26#039;t pay any taxes? IRS will catch up to him eventually and by not paying taxes - including social security self employment taxes - he%26#039;s hurting himself long term by not getting any earnings credit for social security benefits - to make it legal, he has to pay taxes - there aren;t any loopholes for evading taxes - that%26#039;s illegal|||Invest your cash in Mexico and you will make $7,500.00 USD annually.



If you need more detailed FREE information then let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive