Thursday, October 29, 2009

Anyone had their cash stolen by Prizee?

This gamesite is playing games with my 锟?00. After 3 months they%26#039;ve frozen my account and said the cash is theirs if I don%26#039;t send them proof of who I am.



The proof was sent off to them nearly 3 weeks ago, but they wont tell me if they%26#039;ve got it and wont release my cash.



They%26#039;re based in France, so do I report them to my local Police, the Police in France, Interpol, my MEP (Member of the European Parliament) or whom?



Anyone with experience of Prizee should Answer this (even if you think they%26#039;re great).



Thanks folks.



Anyone had their cash stolen by Prizee?car loan





contact the person you use to make the payment,ie bank or credit card, they may be able to do something, hope you get it all sorted,all the best



Anyone had their cash stolen by Prizee? loan



i would not give them my cash in the first place|||presumably you paid by credit card phone phone your credit card company first i know their a bunch of morons but you never know you might just find someone with half a brain to help you out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive