Saturday, October 31, 2009

Cash machines?

I asked for 锟?00 and the cash machine only gave me 锟?00. I%26#039;ve contacted the company (it%26#039;s after hours, so no help there) but what hope do I have of getting my money back? My bank stgatement shows that 锟?00 was withdrawn.



Cash machines?bank rate





I would not know what to do other than to contact then ASAP.



Please let us know what happened for future reference.



Cash machines?

loan



they should be able to determine if there is an extra 100 in the machine....|||Emily, you have asked a good question if it were me I would have a session with one of your bank officers, eyeball to eyeball. Would love to know how you resolve this issue. Have had problems with these ATM machines my self, usually it takes my ATM card and doesn%26#039;t give it back along with no money, should add have plenty of funds in my account to cover withdrawal, feel like I been robbed when this happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive