Saturday, October 31, 2009

Cash or Credit?

Do you even carry cash anymore?



Cash or Credit?mileage rate





yeahh..cash..coz i used up my money in the bank. hahah



Cash or Credit? loan



Debit !!!|||My wallet is so empty...I just find credit cards so convenient...Slide %26amp; go.|||cash or debit...ran as credit.......don%26#039;t like interest...rarely use credit......|||Sure I do...|||cash. i never buy anything i cant afford.|||not usually. Just my debit card. Its easier to keep track of spending|||We%26#039;ll go with cash today. I always carry a little.|||I carry just enough for the crackheads...(otherwise they%26#039;ll kill you)|||Credit. I have no cash.|||Both, but really rarely carry cash. I generally use my debit card.|||Cash.|||Bit of both|||Cash all the way!!!! You dont lose as mush and less confusing!! to me|||cash, sometimes you don%26#039;t want a paper trail......



anyways, if you can%26#039;t control your spending, don%26#039;t get debit or credit cards you can%26#039;t pay for!|||Cash. A better option is to get a gift card instead.|||If I had to choose, I%26#039;d like cash.|||Cash|||Yes I do. And one thing I refuse to charge is food at the super market.



So, I must wait longer as some folks have to get out their card, run it through a machine, hope that it gets accepted, and then sign their name with a thin pen.



Over some time, the more people do this, the more likely they end up filing for bankruptcy.



And what do the big banks care, or the fat cats that are in control?



Bankruptcy became a revolving door now, and usage of cash is now very rare.



And yet all the big corporations are making more and more profits that ever before, on top of record bankruptcies.



I ask, aren%26#039;t there any more Enrons out there?|||Cash Or Debit~|||yeah, i do, especially for those small stores or something|||cash, yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive