Saturday, October 31, 2009

Cash or mortgage to buy an investment property?

I have cash to buy an investment property but I heard it%26#039;s better to set up a mortgage for tax purpose. Can anyone explain the reson why?



Cash or mortgage to buy an investment property?annual credit report





Because you are able to utilize the mortgage interest on your income tax return - thus reducing the total price by the amount saved in taxes.



Cash or mortgage to buy an investment property? loan



With business you still have to pay this tax %26amp; that tax, but ih you get a house its an investment without tax, buy %26amp; sell your gross profit is your net, but if you want more value then ofcourse you need to give a facelift with the property.



I just invested money on a beatiful house, dont have to earn big money to buy a big house, just 7.5k deposit and earning around15k per annum, i have asmall bar in my house playing room too, call richard on uk property invest on 01214525600 tell him i told you.



After giving up smoking I can afford extra 125 pounds that I used to spend on tabacco and another 320 pounds for drinking outside it will all change on 1st July. This would effect the Bars %26amp; night clubs alot since 65% of major clubers are smokers other 35% are dead anyway because of smokers.



Good Luck %26amp; Good Health %26amp; Make Tax Free Earnings|||I have some shares in a bank. My opinion is that you should take out a mortgage from my bank and pay me interest for the next 30 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive