Saturday, October 31, 2009

Who is going to cash in on this?

I%26#039;m curious as to who is going to be writing the book abouot this whole spitzer sex scandal. I don%26#039;t think that the prostitute is going to be writing a book, with the Son of Sam laws and all, even though that%26#039;s the side of the story I want to hear. I guess the wife is going to have to divorce him and write it. Who do you think will cash in, we already know that it%26#039;s the voters of NY that have lost on this one.



Who is going to cash in on this?amortization





I%26#039;m guessing the prostitute will write a book. I think the son of sam laws only apply to murder. After all, Heidi Fleiss and Amy Fisher both wrote books and had movie deals. Even if they can%26#039;t profit, they can still publish.



Who is going to cash in on this? loan



I%26#039;d be surprised to see a successful book or even a TV movie about this one. The people that are cashing in are the media outlets that are using this scandal to sell ads and print copies by beating this issue to death from every angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive