Saturday, October 31, 2009

Cash or Job?

Hey I consider myself a chrisitan, But at work the other day a girl cll me a hypocrite, b/c I work for a company where ur chk is direct deposited, The h/r dpt made a mistake and gve a guy $13,000 instead of $1300 a supervisor. So he wouldn%26#039;t give the $$ back so they said gve it back or lose ur job. So he quit and kept the $$. I said I would have done the same b/c it%26#039;s there mistake, So she said I would go to hell or be condemn, But I said God would forgive him. b/c ain%26#039;t like he stole it. It was H/R Mistake. So would u keep the cash or your job



Cash or Job?rate my professor





the cash obviously...but if you are a christian you cant do that...even if it was their mistake, your religion says you shall not take advantage of other people鈥瞫 mistakes...or something like that...i am sorry but being a christian is sometimes a burden



Cash or Job? loan



I think he should have given the money back...|||I would give it back... That person must really be money hungry. Just because it was a mistake, that does not make it right. The money does not rightfully belong to to him. i would take legal action...|||Return the cash!



Keyword: %26quot;Mistake!%26quot; it was a mistake



let%26#039;s hope that you do not make the same or a similar mistake with your finances.|||it still doesnt make it right. people are human they mistakes is it fair to take it because they accidently messed up? What if for instance you forgot to clock in one day and they told you well we dont have to pay because it was your mistake.....you would be mad im sure.|||The same thing happend to me. Only they didn%26#039;t ask for it back. I was the one who actually brought it to their attention. and the HR chick told me if nobody says anything to just let it go.|||The company CAN get the money back by going to court and proving it was an honest mistake. This happens in banking more than you think and don%26#039;t try it with the IRS if your refund is more than you expected by a couple of thousand. And it might even end up on a credit report.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive