Thursday, October 29, 2009

How can I cash my income tax check without a bank account?

I live near Flint, MI. I cannot open a bank account due to an overdrawn account. I checked one check cashing place that will charge around $400 to cash my $4000 check. Is there aa cheaper route?



How can I cash my income tax check without a bank account?boat loans





Hell- sign it over to me (or a family member/ friend) and we will go to my bank and I will cash it for $200!



You get the idea!!!



How can I cash my income tax check without a bank account?

loan



The only thing you can do is cash the check at one of the branches of the bank the check is drawn on. You%26#039;ll have to show some ID....BUT, don%26#039;t go to a check cashing place, they%26#039;re a rip off !!|||open up a new account at a different bank. You%26#039;ll be in trouble with those check cashing places. Why can%26#039;t you just put it into the account that was overdrawn??? Was it closed completely??? Man wish I got $4,000 back. You get that much back I don%26#039;t know how you didn%26#039;t have enough $$ that you got overdrawn in the first place. Good luck. Don%26#039;t spend it all in one place.|||Take it to the Bank that you%26#039;re overdrawn at and cash it there. Pay what you owe to those that you bounced your checks at.|||not really every one charges a certain precentage of a check to be cashed if you dont have a banking account.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive