Thursday, October 29, 2009

Cash aid and food stamps, do I still have a chance?

I have recently applied for cash aid and food stamps in California but I messed up by saying that I have $2000 on hand and that my husband sends me $2000 every 6 months. I did have $2000 but they%26#039;re all almost gone on the rent and my husband won%26#039;t be sending me any money cuz he%26#039;s currently unemployed so I do not have any other sources of income and I%26#039;m 7 months pregnant and have a lot of complications so getting a job is out of question. I have an appointement a month from now, if I explain to them my new situation will I have a better chance of getting approved or will they just go with what I have mentioned before when I first applied?



good luck to all



Cash aid and food stamps, do I still have a chance?finance





Make sure to bring everything with you providing documentation showing how much you have. Bank statement bills statements ect. this shows your debt to income ratio. Maybe get something that shows your husbands unemployment status.



They know things change withing the time of applying and the time of your appointment.



Cash aid and food stamps, do I still have a chance?

loan



you can always go in and update your information.



in fact they demand that anytime you situation changes that you have to inform them.|||no it%26#039;s based on a monthly basis so if ur income has changed then they should consider the new circumstances and not the old. no worries, try again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive