Saturday, October 31, 2009

Cash Assistance (welfare) help needed?

I have a 7 month old daughter, dad split after she was born, I am living in my moms basement right now. Cant find a day care that I can afford or even have a spot for her, she was very sick after birth and needed lots of medical help. I am broke and on the verge of bankrupcy but I decided to go for some welfare help. (to anyone with nasty comments, I have worked my entire life since 14 years old, had a very good job till my baby was born and had to stop because of her health)



Question is since I live with them (want out) i am filling out the application and it states I have to put all the household. I called my case worker and she says I have to list there earnings. Which is alot. Am I going to be denied this cash help because of them? I had my mom fill out the renters form but it just seems to make it look bad.



Cash Assistance (welfare) help needed?credit card debt





I think all states are different. You need to apply for a



Section 8 Husing Certificate. Their number is under your county phone numbers. When you gat that you can live anyplace that will rent to a Section 8 tenant. Use mom as a Land Lord reference then. You can apply for food stamps, tell them you cook your own food, not with the rest of the house to get the most. Also, apply for and go for child support from the father...he needs to take responsibility! You can apply for heat and cooling assistance also once you have your own place. You can apply for any low income housing and not all of them are bad, depends on where you live and how they manage them. Also there is WIC which will give you formula or milk, cheese, cereal and other foods to help the baby be healthy. It lasts until age 5. Ask about it from Social Services. How old are you? iF YOU ARE A MIMOR IT MAY MAKE A DIFFERENCE WHAT YOUR PARENTS MAKE BECAUSE YOU ARE A MINOR. yOU MAY HAVE TO BECOME IMANCIPATED....MEANING A JUDGE DECLARES YOU AN ADULT BEFORE AGE 18. lOOK INTO IT ALL. GOOD LUCK BABY GIRL AND HOPE THAT BABY STAYS HEALTHY!



Cash Assistance (welfare) help needed?

loan



just put your information down, you and your baby, don%26#039;t put everyone down|||more than likely yes you will be denied, because although she is listing you as a renter you are still her daughter..and you know the rest of what i wanna say but im sure you are hearing it enough from the rest leaving comments|||I know what you are going through. I was recently laid off and applied for aid myself. No shame in getting welfare if you have done your share of work and paying your taxes. My suggestion would be to keep your parents%26#039; income out because even though you live with them, it is not your income so if they took that into consideration, it wouldn%26#039;t be right because their income is not helping you at all. I would put zero and see what happens. Just tell your worker that your parents refused to provide that information and aren%26#039;t willing to be listed on your paperwork. That might work. Good luck on getting on your feet.|||you will probally get denied but if you dont put them down and you get accepted and they find out that is welfare fraud and you will have to pay all the money back and you could be fined.



seek child support|||It%26#039;s a very, very tough situation. Unfortunately, your case worker is right. If you lie and say that you don%26#039;t live with them, eventually it catches up to you. I know from experience. I was married to the laziest man on earth, who barely worked, so I was forced to get food stamps. I worked 40 plus a week, but trying to keep up bills was a nightmare (and my ex also had a major gambling problem).



Anyway, I lied about him living with me, claimed I was single, and I lied about how much money I actually made (even had my boss as a co-conspirator on that). Anyway, after I stopped getting food stamps, had moved away, they caught it, and they withheld about $3000 of my income tax one year to pay it off. It will eventually come back and bite you right in the rear if you lie on the app.



The welfare system is a joke. They only help people who don%26#039;t have jobs and who aren%26#039;t trying to improve themselves. That%26#039;s my opinion, anyway.|||You can try Tanf but it isn%26#039;t much,but they help you put your baby in child care,depending on what your child is sick with you can try to apply for SSI for your child it%26#039;s about 623.00 a month.Also start now to apply for housing there are a lot of good ,clean ,safe apartments out there.You can also serve him with child support.Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive