Saturday, October 31, 2009

Where in Mexico can I cash a Postal Money Order from Canada?

I went to the Post Office, they do not cash them.



I went to 3 different banks, they do not cash them.



I went to 5 different money exchange banks, they do not cash them... any idea of where I could go?



Thanks in advance



Where in Mexico can I cash a Postal Money Order from Canada?credit score





Try an international bank in a big city (maybe DF?). You could also contact your embassy. Scotiabank is a Canadian bank that has several branches in different cities. Maybe they can help you. Maybe the American Express office can help you as well.



Good luck.



If you need money, your bank card should work in most ATM%26#039;s in Mexico.



Where in Mexico can I cash a Postal Money Order from Canada?

loan



You could try an American Express office. Go to the website listed below and type in the city you are in to see if there is an American Express office there. The easiest way for you to get money when you are in Mexico is to have someone at home deposit the money in your bank account, then use your ATM card to get it out, or to send it to you by Western Union.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive