Thursday, June 17, 2010

Question about Johnny Cash's music video "Hurt"....?

Can anyone tell me anything about some of the vintage video clips used in the music video %26quot;Hurt%26quot; by Johnny Cash. I%26#039;m most interested in two clips... 1. Near the beginning of a video, only shows for a moment...black and white of Johnny Cash riding a locomotive #4501 Does anyone know what this is from, if it%26#039;s a home movie, or maybe part of a DVD that I could purchase? 2. A short clip in the middle, grainy color, probably from the late 60%26#039;s or 70%26#039;s...he looks at the camera and says %26quot;You stay the h*ll away from me, you here?%26quot; What movie or TV show was this from? I know that this is a pretty picky question...lol Just hoping that maybe someone will be able to help me sove it. : ) Thanks so much.



Question about Johnny Cash%26#039;s music video %26quot;Hurt%26quot;....?honda finance





I remember somewhere... that it was said to be home movies. On 8mm film and such.



Question about Johnny Cash%26#039;s music video %26quot;Hurt%26quot;....? loan



I hope you find your answer. That is a good song/video but it kind of gives me the creeps.|||Check on www.johnnycash.com/store I know they have some movies for sale that Johnny played in. I think that the one in the video is from the movie %26quot;The Last Days of Frank and Jesse James%26quot; I am not sure but i hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive