Thursday, June 17, 2010

CASH FLOW BUSINESS??? Russ Dalbey the real deal????

Just got a mailing from Russ Dalbey ... talks about the CASH FLOW BUSINESS ......



what has been your experience?



does it really work?



what is the catch?????????



what do YOU think???



CASH FLOW BUSINESS??? Russ Dalbey the real deal????va loan





I had this home business for about three years! I think it will work if you put the time in! I went back to mine and just now doing the foot work for it! if you put the time in!



CASH FLOW BUSINESS??? Russ Dalbey the real deal???? loan



It%26#039;s a never ending cash flow. But not as you are led to believe. Once you sign on, you get calls and emails all the time trying to get you to spend more money for training or mentoring. I regret ever getting into it.|||Whenever you hear the expression CASH FLOW,you should think about no one else but Robert Kiyosaki. He%26#039;s got a few books on it...a board game on it and he knows his stuff. Google his name and learn more.



I can help you with a bit of personal cash flow if you interested. You can email me if you like and I%26#039;ll be more than glad to answer your questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive