Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cash Generator?

Roughly how much would I get if I wanted to trade in my Xbox 360 Core system with a wireless controller, 40GB HDD, 64MB memory card and several games?



What about in Game or Gamestation if I asked for the cash?



Or would it be best to flog it on eBay?



Cash Generator?quick loan





if you want a better price play the long game eg e bay or classfields



if your desprete cash generator or game



Cash Generator?

loan



yeh (game) do it as well.|||cex offer you loads or try selling it amazon or ebay-amazon/ebay offer a amount people will buy it|||before i trade anything in,i go to all the shops that do trade-ins,tell them what i%26#039;ve got to trade and see who offers the best deal,it can vary quite a bit from shop to shop.my local gamestation is currently offering an extra 50% on cash trade-ins,not sure how long this offer is on for though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive