Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cash or presents ?

on a birthday or some day special would you sooner have a mystery present that you have no idea what it is,or the cash to buy your self something you know you will like?



Cash or presents ?loan





A mystery present



Cash or presents ? loan



cash. you can never go wrong with cash|||cash to buy myself presents :)|||presents!



=)|||Cash...money makes the world go around, and nobody knows me like I do.|||I%26#039;m not tough to shop for, but I%26#039;d like cash or gift certificates to a favorite place over actual gifts.|||From the people who seem to know what I appreciate..the mystery present.



From the people who still have no clue (and I occasionally have to return their gifts), cash will do. Or a gift card.|||Definitely cash!|||i prefer cash so i can buy what i want|||Cash.|||I never assume that I will get any presents and if I do then I appreciate every one of them and consider myself lucky I have people around me who care enough to send them . happy birthday.|||presents and cash|||I prefer a mystery present because it shows me that the person put some thought into getting me the gift.|||cash|||I just recently got married, and I must say the cash was very nice. :) We used some on the little extras on our honeymoon in Maui.|||Tough question. I%26#039;d prefer a present, but I%26#039;m not a very convincing liar, so it could turn into an awkward situation for me.|||cash. some ppl think its impersonal, but it would kinda suk 4 the reciever if they got something they totally h8ed and they would feel bad about h8ing it.|||Mystery gift because it might be something pretty cool , I love surprises|||cash, theres always a bill that needs sorting|||cash!!|||cash, i%26#039;ve gotten a lot of gifts of things i already have.|||both please!|||Cash...|||cash just says theres no thought gone into it



its a cop out



a surprise buttplug is ideal and livens up any birthday party|||I%26#039;d rather have the present...but it mostly turns out to be something I won%26#039;t use...so I guess the cash is better.|||Hm... Most of the time I%26#039;d like to receive a present, because this way I imagine that that person went shopping for me, thinking of something that I would like, thinking of me =) But then again, some people just grab something from the house, a present that they once received and didn%26#039;t like and now give it to me .. so...Hm.. In that case, money would do just fine =)))|||Mystery Present.....I usually end up spending the cash on trash.|||i would rather have a nice suprise xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|||A mystery present, exciting to open something you don%26#039;t know whats inside lol|||Mystery Present, especially as any presents that I get nowadays are from my wonderful future bride

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive