Saturday, June 19, 2010

Cash or Credit - How do you do Christmas?

cash only here.



Cash or Credit - How do you do Christmas?no fax loan





I%26#039;m going to take Valium and sleep through it if possible



Cash or Credit - How do you do Christmas? loan



Cash|||neither i%26#039;m too poor|||Cash|||I don%26#039;t have a credit card.I have never owned one,nor do I believe in them.I%26#039;m quite old fashioned.I have always had the belief that if you want something you save up for it.I couldn%26#039;t stand having debt.|||cash all the way|||Cash here, too. We avoid going into debt for anything we can possibly buy for cash. Cars and houses, and hospital bills seem to be the major exceptions.|||Cash only I hate starting new year with debts and owing money I have not earned yet



=0)



Good luck|||Cash|||both

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive