Saturday, June 19, 2010

How do I cash in a check from Canada?

None of my banks will cash the check in because I don%26#039;t have an account with them. And the one bank that I do have an account with...they told me that they had to send the check back to Canada and because of that they will take a good chunk out of the check to pay a fee....



Are there any other ways of cashing in this check? Ive been to Bank Of America and a credit union on the space coast here in Florida.



How do I cash in a check from Canada?mortgage rate





US Bank will cash this check if you have a account with them. I have cashed all sorts of forms of money through this bank from quite a few different countries with no problems....



Need to find a good bank....Good Luck!



How do I cash in a check from Canada?

loan



no, they will rip you off any way they can dear. sorry|||There are check cashing places everywhere. You can ask them if they can cash the Canadian check. They charge about 15% fee for cashing them. Best thing to do (if possible) is to go to the bank whose name is on the check. They will cash it for you.|||there should be rbc, royal bank of canada or td, toronto dominion banks affiliates in florida check white pages banks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive