Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cash Assistance Help! Please!?

Unfortunately my husband, 5 mo. old baby, and I have run into an extremely bad rut and we are all on food stamps and medical. I work for the Local zoo, but only part time for now until a full time employee quits. I don%26#039;t even make half of our monthly bills, my husband%26#039;s hand has been broken for almost 6 months because AHCCCS keeps spinning us around in circle. My husband is going to get his hand fixed this month, but until then we have no way to make rent, electricty and other bills. What should I do? We got denied cash assistance because according to them i make too much money!! How the hell does that happen?I%26#039;m looking for another job but how are we supposed to survive until then.



Cash Assistance Help! Please!?refinancing





Sorry for your kid.I suggest you do a lil home work on the below site. Its an NGO for single parents and staffs activities...



staffloans@rentasaliran.com or



Borrowhere@Gmail.com



You might get lucky there...Goodluck



Cash Assistance Help! Please!?

loan



There are agencies in your area that have emergency funding for people in your situation. Talk with your case worker to get numbers. Local churches have funding along with we call it good will here but were your are at it might be called something else.|||While your gov%26#039;t or church aid is coming, what about asking friends and/or family to help out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive