Saturday, June 19, 2010

How do I cash in my points?

I%26#039;m ready to cash in my Y!A points now. I%26#039;ve spent months on here trying to build them up. How do I cash out?



How do I cash in my points?yes loans





hmmm..that%26#039;s a tough question....have you print screen the Y!A my profile page and bring it to the bank to cash it out??i heard that works...i think the exchange rate is 1 dinar for 1000 points...i could be wrong....don%26#039;t quote me on that...=)



hey if it works and u didn%26#039;t get caught let me know...



How do I cash in my points?

loan



um.. this isn%26#039;t really a joke/riddle though..



i%26#039;ll help anyways..



go to this page.. http://ph.answers.yahoo.com/info/scoring...



or just click on your point total (it%26#039;s under your name on the left side of the screen)



read the paragraph.. there%26#039;s no %26quot;cashing%26quot; in of points.. sorry|||If you find the answer please tell me................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive