Saturday, June 19, 2010

Cash flow and profit forecast?

can you help me put a cash flow forecast and profit forecast together for a businss plan. thankyou.



Cash flow and profit forecast?auto financing





Yes. I charge for a service such as this.



Review my work at www.thebarfieldgroup.com



E-mail me at planningresult@yahoo.com.



Cash flow and profit forecast?

loan



no|||How do you expect to do that by just asking this question on the internet with no details provided?|||Send me all your bank details, and I%26#039;ll sort your cash flow problems. thanks. Ha Ha.|||Use Business Plan Pro software for your planning needs. It can balance your numbers across the board, and alert you when something doesn%26#039;t add up. You can purchase it online, or any place pc programs are sold. It%26#039;s not that difficult to use, costs under $100, and can save you a lot of time and headaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive