Saturday, June 19, 2010

Cash or Credit Card's for your Christmas Gifts?

I don%26#039;t like having Credit Cards, so I only use cash! This really makes buying for Christmas very hard! Too many people to buy for. What about you?



Cash or Credit Card%26#039;s for your Christmas Gifts?signature loan





Cash, dont have credit cards thank god or I%26#039;d send myself bankrupt probably.......



Cash or Credit Card%26#039;s for your Christmas Gifts? loan



I use whatever is in my wallet.|||cash because I don%26#039;t own any credit cards|||this year for the first time in years we will be paying cash! ive always used credit before!|||cash keeps me out of debt|||CASH MONEY!! $$$$$$$$$|||Cash... That%26#039;s what I%26#039;m giving everyone.|||I buy a master card that is refillable as i spend, carry no cash and , don%26#039;t use my card%26#039;s so no pin # to process, and safer too%26quot; if lost or stolen canceled immediately.



no Indentitfication to give either. help%26#039;s to kept a budget on spending.|||depends what I feel like paying with...|||I usually use cc%26#039;s myself, but mostly cash paying gifts this year...i don%26#039;t have many people to buy for so i don%26#039;t stress too much...take care...good luck over the holidays...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive